Monday, April 30, 2007

I met a Photographer in Kochi

this thing had happened with me few days before
i was at a function in kochi when Narain Karthikeyan came.
i was invitee of Manorama.. my friend got me in..
there were some quiz stuff and prize distribution.
i had got a prize.
i wanted its pic.
so i went to a photographer and said that i need it..
he showed me my pic.
noted the number and i asked him if he had a card reader or somthing to transfer it..
later he said he will email me.
taht guy was a professional one
then he game me his card and studio details..
last he said "Kash aavum" (will need some money)
i was stunned!
i had taken around 10000 pics.a
and given lot of prints and copies to lot of ppl.
even soem at the same funtion.
i was really stunned when i heard that.
i asked "kaashooo ??"( Money ??? !!)
he changed the tone..
was bit furious ..
"nyan studio nadathathannu ente jeevithamargam.. blah blah." (i'm running a studio, im professional i make my living outta this....bla blah)
finally i agreed..
i had to get the copy.
and i asked how much ..
he said "25 rupees"
i felt sorry for him.
i expected somthing close to 500.
i asked "25 mathiyo ?" (25 is enough ?)
he said :"entha koranju poyo ?" (why? is it less ?)
i dint have change ..
i took a 50 rs not that was with me and gave it to him.
and asked him to take watever he need
by that time i think he really felt ashamed. he had a guilty feeling in his face or must be some other thing towards me :) ..and went away head down.

No comments: